Save £10.40 on entry for two to the London Coffee Festival and a bag of Union Hand-Roasted Coffee
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Caffeine fiend? This is your spiritual home. Drink coffee, make coffee, buy coffee and live coffee with London's best baristas.
- Worshipers of the black bean get entry for two plus a bag of Union Hand-Roasted Coffee seasonal equinox coffee blend.
- There'll be over 250 food and coffee stalls, tastings, demos, workshops, cocktails, live music, DJs, art... just a mash of all the best stuff.
Coffee week’s a-coming, and it’s flagship’d by this – the UK’s biggest coffee and artisan food event. Twenty thousand people are expected to pre-buzz-zombie-waltz down to The Old Truman Brewery for a taste of top baristas, latte art, a Poetry Cafe (in true beatnik fashion), exhibitions, grinding tips (coffee not dancing) and all the good things in life.
Even seasoned coffee drinkers, with waxed moustache and hemp bag in tow, will learn a trick or two from live demonstrations, a 'lab' seminar programme and various new drink creations. Visit on opening night (Friday, April 4) and get free entry to the Espresso Martini Launch Party. Or, choose from brunch, lunch or tea time entry on Saturday or Sunday.
Need to know:
- Valid for two tickets to The London Coffee Festival and a bag of Union Hand-Roasted Coffee's equinox seasonal coffee.
- Available times and dates are Fri Apr 4 5pm - 10pm (includes free entry to Espresso Martini Launch Party), Sat Apr 5 and Sun Apr 6 10am - 1pm, 1pm - 4pm and 4pm - 7pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Please present your voucher in exchange for your coffee blend at the Union stand.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.