Up to 50% off English National Ballet's 'Lest We Forget'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- To commemorate the First World War’s centenary English National Ballet presents their first ever season at the Barbican Centre.
- Akram Khan and Russell Maliphant collaborate for the first time on a ballet company. The season features performances from Khan and Artistic Director Tamara Rojo on April 3 and 12.
- The show, inspired by the concept of young and old men disappearing into trenches and the role of women in the workforce, is sensitively and beautifully realised.
More details:A hundred years since the beginning of one of the most tragic conflicts the world has seen, English National Ballet presents 'Lest We Forget'. The programme of works features ‘Dust’, exploring the empowerment of women in the war, 'Second Breath', featuring 20 dancers and Liam Scarlett's 'No Man's Land', exploring loss and longing. Completing the programme is George Williamson's 'Firebird'
The cast includes Tamara Rojo, Esteban Berlanga, Alina Cojocaru and more.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to English National Ballet's 'Lest We Forget' on selected performances from April 3 - 6.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Discount based on largest possible saving. The original value of your ticket will be £50, £45 or £35.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival. Please arrive 30 minutes before the performance.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8DS
BarbicanVisit the site