30% off tickets to 'Lady Rizo: Multiplied' at the Soho Theatre - from £14
Sorry you missed this offer...
- New York City’s prized ‘soulful, uproarious, slightly scary and utterly irresistible’ (according to Time Out) cabaret entertaining machine is back in town and she’s, er, multiplied.
- Since being awarded the Time Out and Soho Theatre Cabaret Award at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2012, Lady Rizo has sold out and wowed the Soho Theatre audience on three crazy, beautiful cabaret occasions. And now she has a baby.
- Has that slowed down this magnificent superstar? Of course not! Four months after producing offspring, she’s back on stage and fiercer than ever exploring parenthood and showbiz, performing pop songs and her own originals backed by a London trio.
- So book your seat at the atmospheric Soho Downstairs for a night of soulful vocals, titillating humour and bags of charisma. And get it here with a sparkling 30% off because this is something we think you should experience.
Loved by Prince, and adored by pretty much every critic in London and New York, this girl has performed with Moby and won a Grammy for her collaboration with Yo-Yo Ma, plus she's won our Time Out and Soho Theatre's Edinburgh Cabaret Award. With one hell of a voice, loads of magnetism and wit, Lady Rizo is a New York chanteuse who is crazy funny and can captivate an audience like only a few can. One might even describe her, as we did, as an ‘electric talent’ or even ‘the best in contemporary cabaret’.
A daring statement? Certainly. True? We think so. But, you’d best find out for yourself. We reckon you will fall in love long before the night is over. Either way, this is a night we doubt you will forget. Lap her soulful voice and titillating humour up and enjoy plenty of pop-songs and Rizo originals. And do so through us with 30% off! Tickets start at just £14 but best be quick as if anyone knows how to sell out shows it’s this lady!
‘A powerhouse set of pipes and personality galore.’
‘Big laughs, big love.’
★★★★★ Time Out
‘Effortlessly magnetic… crazy fun… heartbreaking… remarkable.’
‘SENSATIONAL. A fierce but kindhearted fusion of comedy, burlesque, performance art and rock ‘n’ roll.’
New York Times
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Lady Rizo: Multiplied’ at Soho Theatre from March 8 – March 26, 2016.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please note that Friday and Saturday tickets were £25 (now £17.50), and Monday to Thursday tickets were £20 (now £14).
- Customers purchasing multiple vouchers in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office upon arrival.
- Suitable for an audience aged 16 years+.
- Show starts at 9.30pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.