£10 tickets to 'La Traviata' at the Soho Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Oliver Award-winning company OperaUpClose and director, Robin Norton-Hale know what makes good opera: drop all preconceptions and expect ‘a madly brilliant re-imagining’ (The Times).
- 19th century Paris is long forgotten. This 'La Traviata' finds a young ‘fallen’ woman forsaking her own happiness for that of her lover’s in the decadence of the 1920s among a friviolous façade of parties and blinding glitter.
- Don your best vintage garb and become part of the backdrop ready to be seduced by a new love from £10 (worth up to £29.50).
Opera lover or not, this collaboration turns the traditional on its head and, in turn, gives Soho Theatre another colossal hit in the reimagining of ‘La Traviata.’ The tale of a young woman, Violetta, who decides to forsake her own happiness for that of her lover’s amidst the many false entities of 1920s glamour and superficiality is set against Verdi’s much-loved melodies, which have been orchestrated for a trio of clarinet, cello and piano by composer Harry Blake.
Anyone looking for the dramatic and emotional thrill unique to opera should see this production. The depth of passion, prejudice and sacrifice set against Verdi's music makes for a beautiful tragedy, while our ticket prices make for a beautiful offer.
Need to know:
- This voucher is vaild for one ticket to ‘La Traviata’ at the Soho Theatre from August 5 - September 14, 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The noted discount is based on the largest possible saving.