Tickets from £15 and up to 39% off for 'Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See two of Britain's favourite comedians perform in this jolly good show that will tickle your funny bone.
- Robert Webb ('Peep Show') and Mark Heap ('Green Wing' and 'Friday Night Dinner') perform as two of Britcoms most famous characters: the dithering fool Wooster and his stiff upper-lipped Jeeves respectively.
- If that didn't convince you, how about the fact that it won the Best Comedy award at the Oliviers?
- And with tickets starting from just £15, this is a steal of a deal.
I say, isn't this a spiffingly good idea? A cheeky discount to an even cheekier play that has been taking the West End by storm! See Robert Webb, Mark Heap and Mark Hadfield star in the critically acclaimed comedy, 'Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense', for a fraction of the price.
Join Bertie Wooster recount his tale of thievery, deception and outlandish fun when he's called to be matchmaker at a stately home and to steal a silver cow in the process. Sound bizarre? Good. It should! This raucous comedy will knock you sideways with laughter. So what are you waiting for? Book now!
From Time Out's four-star review:
It's rare that a West End show's second cast is as good as its first. But for fans of cult noughties Britcoms, something special is going on at the Duke of York's Theatre, as Robert Webb (Jez from 'Peep Show') and Mark Heap (Brian from 'Spaced') take over the beloved title roles in this giddily daft play-within-a-play adaptation of PG Wodehouse's 'The Code of the Woosters'.
...Sean Foley's production makes an absolute virtue of the fact that it's impossible to follow the story (something to do with Wooster being blackmailed into stealing a jug, I think); it is sensationally silly and to be honest I’d forgotten the finer details by the time I reached the tube.
But like a spot-on cucumber sandwich or a perfectly mixed jug of Pimm's, 'Perfect Nonsense' leaves a very agreeable impression – it's frothiness elevated to art, a very English success.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense' at the Duke of York Theatre from May 19 - June 27 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Band A tickets were £57.50 (now £35), Band C tickets were £39.50 (now £25) and Band E tickets were £20 (now £15). The noted percentage discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple vouchers in the same transaction will be seated together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.