£9.60 tickets to 'Jaramee, Hartleby and Oooglemore' LATE event and £12.60 tickets to 'Minotaur' at the Unicorn Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Revelling in delightful innocence and glorious stupidity, 'Jeramee, Hartleby and Oooglemore' is a truly delightful 50-minute theatre piece for children that we think is just too good miss.
- A story of three oddballs trying to understand the world using only their names, this physical comedy is a fascinating study of language and theatre that you can see for under a tenner.
- Can't make this one-off late event on March 9? Why not treat the little ones to the playful, clever retelling of the well known Greek myth 'Minotaur' instead?
- With tickets ranging from just £9.60-£12.60, you can book your place and still have pocket money left over. Don't miss out!
Only three words feature in the smart, surreal and delightfully sensual comedy for children 'Jeramee, Hartleby and Oooglemore': 'Jeramee', 'Hartleby' and 'Oooglemore'. Sounds like a live version of 'Teletubbies', but you'll be amazed how not like that obnoxious show it is. Both a careful study of what language and theatre can do when you allow them into your imagination, and a fuzzy trip down memory lane into the deep-remembered sensations of childhood, 'Jeramee, Hartleby and Oooglemore' is worth every one of the four stars we gave it in our review.
Just as brilliant is Adam Peck's version of the classic Greek myth about a fearsome and lonely beast with the head of a bull and the body of a man. Buried away in a dark labyrinth by their father, King Minos of Crete, the Minotaur lives for the voice of his half-sister Ariadne whenever she breaks parental command to visit him. Poignant, funny and packed full of audience-participatory action, it's one your kids will be talking about for weeks afterwards.
Tickets to the one-off late showing of 'Jeramee, Hartleby and Oooglemore' on March 9 are just £9.60 and strictly limited, so book while you can. Tickets to 'Minotaur' are now just £12.60 and include shows during the Easter holidays. Result!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Jaramee, Hartleby and Oooglemore' LATE event or one ticket to 'Minotaur' at the Unicorn Theatre.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- 'Jaramee, Hartleby & Oooglemore' is a LATE event, but children are still welcome.
- 'Minotaur' is recommended for children aged 8+.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be seated together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office, not Time Out, and can be collected one hour before the performance starts.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- 'Jaramee, Hartleby & Oooglemore' tickets were £16 (now £9.60). 'Minotaur' tickets were £18 (now £12.60). The noted discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.