£7 Jack the Ripper walking tour
Sorry you missed this offer...
- If only the streets of Whitechapel could talk. Luckily they don't have to as we have a tour with tip top experts to do it for them. And the topic of today's tour? Murder!
- Faint of heart? Stay at home. This thrilling tour includes all seven murder sites, the latest theories of Ripper experts and original photography of the period showing vital clues and the mutilated corpses of Jack the Ripper’s victims.
- You’ll also stop for refreshments in an authentic pub and soak in all the history, splendour and squalor of London’s East End.
It’s the late 1880s. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has just published his first Sherlock Holmes story. Joseph Merrick, a.k.a the Elephant Man, is being cared for at Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel. And five women are brutally murdered by the world's first recognised serial killer, Jack the Ripper.
Take a walk (if you dare) through the sprawling markets of Petticoat Lane and Commercial Road, into the darkest corners of Mitre Square and Bucks Row, and retrace the footsteps of Jack the Ripper. Using the latest theories, this definitive Jack the Ripper Walking Tour promises to inform – and thrill!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one Jack the Ripper walking tour with Celebrity Planet.
- Multiples may be purchased.
- After you have made your purchase, we will email you a code that has been activated for use on the merchant website.
- Once you receive your code, simply visit http://www.thecelebrityplanet.com/london/time-out-s-jack-the-ripper-walking-tour.html and input your code, along with your preferred date and time.
- Walk includes a stop in a pub for refreshments.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires September 4, 2014.