£20 tickets to a Dara Ó Briain hosted programme 'Imagining the Future of Medicine'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Hosted by comedian and presenter Dara Ó Briain with special guest Jay Walker, Curator of TEDMED and the Library of the History of Human Imagination.
- Listen to world experts, including 'Bad Science' author Ben Goldacre cover topics such as global medical innovation and emerging perspectives in modern medicine as they celebrate the connections between medicine and the arts.
- Exercise your mind in one of London's most resplendent venues, the Royal Albert Hall.
Inspiring short talks from world-renowned speakers and artistic performances make up this event at the iconic Royal Albert Hall on April 21. Hosted by popular funny-man Dara Ó Briain, the programme explores the exciting future of medicine and healthcare.
With talks on subjects such as the uses and misuses of science and statistics, and the social brain and its development in adolescents by renowned speakers including Ben Goldacre and the world’s 11th most patented living inventor, Jay Walker, plus a performance from London's Olympic Opening Ceremony singers, The Kaos Signing Choir for Deaf and Hearing Children, this event is not to be missed!
Jay Walker - Curator and Chairman of TEDMED
Ben Goldacre - author and former TED and TEDMED speaker
Tali Sharot - former TED speaker
Sarah-Jayne Blakemore - former TED speaker
Professor Paul Freemont
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Imagining the Future of Medicine' at 2pm on April 21 2014.
- Offer only applies to seats in stalls and arena. Seating is unreserved.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket. Tickets can be collected from the box office at Door 12 on the day from 9am onwards.
- Cannot be cancelled, resold, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.