Up to 42% off tickets to 'How the Other Half Loves' at the Theatre Royal Haymarket - from £10
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Finally! Alan Ayckbourn’s most loved play is receiving its first major West End revival at the Theatre Royal Haymarket this spring!
- Watch one of the most classic comedy scenes in theatre in this famous production filled to the brim with delightful social graces, personal misunderstanding and matrimonial mishaps for 42% less.
- Watch things unravel, or rather just disintegrate, as Bob and Fiona clumsily try to cover up their affair and William and Mary Featherstone become stuck in the middle, from just £10.
Three couples, two affairs, two dinners and one set; what could go wrong? Lap up the hilarious matrimonial mishaps, characters, absurdity, double meanings and plenty of social satire in probably one of the most classic comedy scenes in modern theatre.
This extremely clever on point examination of marriage, status, snobbery, hope and despair sees the two dinners between the couples take place on one set with two houses and a shared dining room, enabling you to witness two disastrous dinner parties on successive nights at the same time. It’s extremely effective, but best seen firsthand. Luckily, we've you got some tickets from just £10!
See Olivier Award nominated stage and screen actor Nicholas Le Prevost, along with Jenny Seagrove ('Judge John Deed'), Jason Merrells (‘Lark Rise to Candleford’, ‘Cutting It’, 'Waterloo Road'), Tamzin Outhwaite (‘EastEnders’,‘Hotel Babylon’), Matthew Cottle( ‘Game On’) and Gillian Wright (‘EastEnders’) act out the disastrously funny scenarios that will leave the future of all three couples in jeopardy.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one top-price (Stalls, Royal Circle) or second-price (Stalls, Royal Circle and Upper), or gallery ticket to ‘How the Other Half Loves’ at the Theatre Royal Haymarket from March 23 – April 14, 2016.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Top-price tickets were £57 (now £32.50). Second-price tickets were £37 (now £22.50). Gallery tickets were £15 (now £10). The noted discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.