£12.50 top-price tickets to 'Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain - Part Two!'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Grab the nearest child and get on down to the show that's all about Britain's history (with all the nasty bits left in) at the Garrick Theatre before it closes at the end of August!
- Can you beat battling Boudicca? Can King Charles keep his head? Find out all you need to know about Britain's past with this raucous show that kids and adults alike will love.
- Expect endless giggles from your happy kids this summer as they learn all about England’s wacky past.
Guts, gore and so much more! See the brilliant show about good, old Britain with appearances from Boudicca, William Wallace, Dick Turpin, Queen Victoria and more. This 60-minute race through Britain’s history is packed full of even more fun facts, laughs and gizzards so if you’re a fan of the books or just want a laugh, it’s time to become a history buff in the best and most entertaining way possible.
This is the second instalment of 'Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain' live on stage at the Garrick Theatre, but only until the end of August! So get your thinking caps on and enjoy the only show in London that will educate and disgust you while you roll in the aisles with laughter.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain - Part Two!' at the Garrick Theatre from August 3 - 31, 2014.
- Premium price tickets are now £17.50 (originally £27.50), top-price tickets are £12.50 (originally £20). Please note that the marked discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together where possible.
- Seats are allocated by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.