Up to a third off tickets to 'Great Britain' at Theatre Royal Haymarket - from £15
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See the brilliant satire that's been called 'timely, audacious and fierce' by our critics, written by Richard Bean and directed by Nicholas Hytner.
- Get your laughs at this hilarious assault on the collusion between the UK press, police and politicians.
- With tickets from as little as £15, you'd be mad to miss this cutting commentary on good old Blighty.
The press, the politicians and the police come together with barbed brilliance for the National Theatre's production of all that's great (and not so great) about Britain. In Richard Bean’s hilarious 'Great Britain', Lucy Punch stars as Paige Britain, an ambitious young news editor working for a tabloid newspaper. As she battles for more readers, we're left to wonder how far the red tops will really go and at what cost.
This fast-paced, foul-mouthed and furious satire has been praised by critics across the board and is guaranteed to raise a few giggles at the Theatre Royal Haymarket this autumn. So go on, have yourself a great British laugh for a laughably low price!
Praise for 'Great Britain':
‘Very funny – timely, audacious and fierce.’ - Time Out
★★★★★ ‘The laughs come thick and fast from the first minute.’ - Libby Purves
★★★★ ‘A timely look at the tangled relationship between the press, politicians and the police. It’s barbed and very funny.’ - Evening Standard
★★★★ ‘Blessedly funny. Bracing topicality. Richard Bean doesn’t do things by halves.’ - Guardian
★★★★ ‘Laughter-making on an industrial scale. The NT is on exhilarating and exemplary form.’ - Independent
★★★★ ‘Terrific acting and slick direction. Bluntly entertaining comedy.’ - Telegraph
★★★★ ‘Astounding. The most detailed stage satire I have ever seen.’ - Financial Times
★★★★ ‘A good night for theatre, a bad night for red tops.’ - Independent
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Great Britain' at the Theatre Royal Haymarket, for Monday-Friday performances from September 9 - October 3, 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be seated together.
- Band A tickets were £59.50 (now £39.50), Band C tickets were £39.50 (now £29.50) and Band E tickets are £15 (no booking fee).
- Please note that the stated discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.