£10.30 tickets to 'Foreplay' at the King's Head Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Fancy watching a bit of 'Foreplay' at the King's Head...? The play, that is - you dirty birdies!
- Still not tempted? Try: 'a haunting psycho-sexual mystery of lies, betrayal and revenge' written by the scientist credited with advancing the oral contraceptive pill.
- Knew that'd get the juices flowing, along with the price - just £10.30 a ticket.
Difficult though it is to resist, we’re leaving jokes about foreplay and the king’s head out of this summary, in favour of the truth about this fantastically compelling play. Written by 90-year-old scientist-turned-playwright Carl Djerassi, who’s best known for research that led to the development of the Contraceptive Pill, the story centres on the contents of writer Walter Benjamin's lost briefcase as he attempted to flee Nazi-occupied France.
In seeking to prove his controversial theory about what the famous briefcase contained, PHD student Felicitas arranges a dinner party comprised of Benjamin’s friends and lovers. It’s here that the shocking accusations of lies, jealousies and sexual predispositions they have kept hidden from public come out in a flourish that is sure to keep any audience gripped for the duration of the play.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Foreplay' at the King's Head Theatre.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together. Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.