51% off tickets to 'Fatal Attraction' at Theatre Royal Haymarket
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Original writer James Dearden has reinterpreted the story for this new stage production, so there’s no one better to bring the tale to life for a contemporary audience.
- Venerable director Trevor Nunn is directing the play, so fine entertainment is a given.
- Be among the first to see the eagerly awaited play and enjoy a massive discount.
‘Fatal Attraction’ was the second highest grossing film of 1987 and has long since been a popular cultural touchstone. A tale of love gone awry and dangerous obsession, the story gave rise to the phrase “bunny boiler” and is now set for West End theatre acclaim at Theatre Royal Haymarket.
The play explores how a casual encounter becomes a nightmare for Dan Gallagher, a successful New York lawyer, and his young family. After spending a weekend with the beautiful Alex Forrest, he assumes he can just walk away, but Alex refuses to be ignored. She stalks Dan and his family with terrifying consequences.
A terrific cast includes Natascha McElhone as Alex Forrest, Mark Bazeley as Dan Gallagher and Kristin Davis as Beth Gallagher.
Top price seats are £39.50 (usually £63), while Upper Circle seats are just £19.50 (usually £40).
What the Celebrities have said on Twitter:March 25, 2014 March 25, 2014
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to 'Fatal Attraction’ for all performances excluding Saturdays from April 1 - 30 2014.
- Top price tickets now £39.50 (save £23.50), Upper Circle tickets now £19.50 (save £20.50).
- Please select your preferred date and price point at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Valid for performance selected on checkout only.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.