Entry to Designs of the Year 2014 and Hello My Name is Paul Smith, a Peroni Nastro Azzurro and a souvenir at the Design Museum
Sorry you missed this offer...
- There are no talking monkeys, walking skeletons or hidden jewels included in your Design Museum LATE night ticket.
- Instead, a bottle of Peroni Nastro Azzurro, entry to two top exhibitions and a Designs of the Year 2014 souvenir comes your way for only £20.
- Don’t miss visions of the most innovative and inventive work in the worlds of architecture, fashion, furniture, graphics and more alongside the scoop on one of Britain’s most celebrated designers – Paul Smith.
More details:On Saturday, March 29 from 7pm – 10:30pm the Design Museum opens its doors exclusively for Time Out readers. Your ticket grants you entry to the highly anticipated Designs of the Year 2014 exhibition, complementing the museum’s awards of the same name and showcasing 76 nominations. A Dumb Ways to Die app, a school afloat in a Nigerian lagoon, friendly lamp posts and a retractable bicycle mudguard sit alongside works by big name designers (Zaha Hadid, John Pawson, David Chipperfield and Miuccia Prada).
You’ll receive a bottle of Peroni Nastro Azzurro beer and a Designs of the Year 2014 souvenir to enjoy amongst live DJs, crowdfunded start-up projects and the Time Out critic’s choice exhibition Hello, My Name is Paul Smith (click here for our review).
Need to know:
- Valid for entry to Designs of the Year 2014 and Hello My Name is Paul Smith, one bottle of Peroni and a souvenir from Designs of the Year 2014 at the Design Museum on Sat Mar 29 7pm - 10:30pm.
- Please print your voucher and present in on arrival.
- Over 18s only.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.