50% off tickets to 'Daytona' at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Following its critically acclaimed world premiere last year, 'Daytona' transfers to the West End this summer for a limited run of eight weeks only.
- See the brilliant cast, comprising living legend Maureen Lipman, Harry Shearer (best known as the voice of Mr Burns and other characters on 'The Simpsons'), and writer of 'Daytona', Oliver Cotton in this gripping story.
- With four stars apiece from The Telegraph and The Independent and 50% off tickets, you'd be mad to miss it!
Hailed as 'a gripping story, powerfully told and excellently performed' by The Telegraph, 'Daytona' tells of morality, identity and the sadness of living with regret.
Harry Shearer plays Joe, a cardigan-wearing accountant. He is happily dominated by the fabulous Maureen Lipman as Elli, a wife who wears not just the trousers but also the high heels and sequins. On Ben Stones’ delightfully dour set, we see them on the eve of a big dancing competition. The arrival of Oliver Cotton's Billy – the brother who Joe hasn’t seen for 30 years – creates a crisis at the same time as stirring up an alarming range of memories.
Expertly written, incredibly acted and compelling to the last, ‘Daytona’ is not to be missed, and with tickets for as little as £16.50, you don’t have to!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Daytona' at the Theatre Royal Haymarket for all performances from June 30 - August 23, 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Band A tickets are now £39.50 (usually £53) and Band B tickets are now £16.50 (usually £33). Please note that the stated discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.