£9 tickets to the London Cabaret Society at Café De Paris
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Visit Leicester Square’s underground ballroom (modelled on the Titanic’s) any Friday until June 13 for mind-blowing cabaret.
- Magic, fire hula hooping, burlesque, songstresses and more comprise the hedonistic realm that overtakes the venue where the Charleston was first seen in London.
- Expect tantalising entertainment that’ll start your weekend with a bang, not a whimper.
More details:Café De Paris is where London first saw the Charleston, and it continues its love affair with risqué entertainment with this weekly dose of cabaret. Visit the old-time hang-out for Frank Sinatra, Edward VIII, Cole Porter, Grace Kelly and the Aga Khan with an appropriate dose of vintage entertainment. This place hosted Dita Von Teese for its 80th birthday and attracts London’s best cabaret performers every single Friday night.
You’ll see an aerial entertainer, plenty of fire-defying twirls, Cabaret Rouge dancers, magic tricks, live music and more. Afterwards, shake it up on the dance floor till the wee hours.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one General Admission ticket to London Cabaret Society at Café De Paris every Friday until June 13, 2014.
- Bookings essential. To book, email email@example.com with your preferred date and quote your voucher code.
- All bookings subject to availability.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.