£25 tickets to 'Blithe Spirit' starring Angela Lansbury
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The star, the face and the voice of ‘Murder She Wrote’ Angela Lansbury is in the West End – rejoice!
- She’s sassy, classy and a joy on the stage. The 88 year old plays the same role that earned her a Tony in 2009.
- Can you guess it? Can you guess it? It’s the clairvoyant Madame Arcati in Noël Coward's supernatural comedy 'Blithe Spirit' (the greatest genre combination since the dawn of time).
More details:Angela Lansbury has, in theory, solved a lot of crime. She is mathematically minded. She would agree this is a wonderful deal. Pay no booking fee on tickets to the paranormal comedy starring top notch British actors Janie Dee, Charles Edwards and Jemima Rooper.
The main reason to go, however, is to be in the same room as the Oscar and five time Tony award winner Dame Angela Lansbury playing a woman who thinks she can see into the future – doesn’t that sound amazing!? This wonderful lady’s career spans seven decades. She will be conducting a fictional séance, wearing costume jewellery and saying and doing things that make you laugh. *Swoon*
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Blithe Spirit' at Gielgud Theatre on selected dates from March 13 - April 10.
- Band A tickets £59, band B tickets £39.50 and band C tickets £25. All tickets have no booking fee.
- Please select your preferred date and price band on checkout.
- Valid for performance selected at checkout only.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction will be seated together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6AR
Piccadilly CircusVisit the site