Tickets from £10 and up to 41% to see Kathleen Turner in 'Bakersfield Mist' exclusive opening offer
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Kathleen Turner. On stage. In the West End. That is all.
- ‘Bakersfield Mist’ is Turner’s first foray on to the West End Stage since 2006 - that’s eight years of waiting, folks.
- Place Olivier and Tony award-winner Ian McDiarmid opposite the gravelly voiced superstar (sans his Darth Sidious make-up) and you can guarantee one hell of a show.
- Book this opening offer exclusive Time Out customers and get tickets from just £10.
LA director and playwright, Stephen Sachs’s new play ‘Bakersfield Mist’ is all about the transformative power of art. In this case, a potential Jackson Pollack found by Maude (Turner), a fifty-something bartender who is certain the painting she discovered in a thrift store will make her fortune. McDiarmid flies in as the art dealer from New York, Lionel Percy, to authenticate the find and discovers rather more than he bargained for.
Eight years ago, Kathleen Turner sent sparks flying in the West End production of Albee’s ‘Whose’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’ so we suspect Sachs was screaming in his bathroom when she accepted the offer of Maude. Put her alongside our very own Ian McDiarmid, (probably most universally known for playing the meanie in 'Star Wars') and the case to snap up this exclusive Time Out Offer is made.
One more thing: It’s Kathleen Turner for goodness sake!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Bakersfield Mist’ at the Duchess Theatre from May 10 to June 21 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- From May 10 - 27: Second Price tickets are £22.50 (was £32.50) and Third Price tickets are £10 (was £15). From May 28 - June 21: Second Price tickets are £25 (was £42.50) and Third Price tickets are £15 (was £25).
- Please note that the stated discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.