£10.50 tickets to ‘Adam Riches is Coach Coach’ at Soho Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Grab a discounted ticket to see the latest raucous show from Edinburgh award winner Adam Riches at the Soho Theatre, that’s an inventive departure from his usual style of solo stand-up.
- Critics are full of praise for this madcap performer, including our own, who gave him a rare five-star review.
- For just £10.50 your jaw will ache from laughing and you’ll be grabbed by the drama of an underdog sports team trying to make it in the big leagues.
After a series of highly acclaimed performances, Edinburgh comedy award winner Adam Riches brings his latest madcap show that’ll make you wince and laugh at the same time to Soho Theatre. Expertly written, ‘Coach Coach’ tells the story of a grizzled high school sports coach desperately trying to steer his team of underdogs to glory in the final of the Yakult Cup.
Breaking away from solo stand-up comedy and featuring a varied cast of talented youngsters, his bold new direction has earned him a whopping five stars from our critics. It’s a funny mix of drama and suspense that often breaks the fourth wall to encourage audience participation, so you may get your chance to join in the silliness. Grab a ticket now for a slam-dunk evening of premier league entertainment from as little as £10.50!
From Time Out's five-star review:
It’s a show that steps up to the plate and doesn’t pull any punches [...] What’s surprising about a show that revels in extreme off-the-wall silliness is how its dramatic potential is fulfilled – literally no-one in the room knows how the show is going to end, as the final match is as much down to blind luck as the performers’ athleticism.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one voucher to ‘Adam Riches is Coach Coach’ at Soho Theatre for performances from March 16 - April 2, 2016.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Minimum age: 16.
- Monday-Thursday tickets are £10.50 (normally £15) and Friday-Saturday tickets are £12.50 (normally £17.50). The stated discount is based upon the largest possible saving.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.