76% off an Eagles and Owls Experience at The English School of Falconry
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Choose from a three hour owl or eagle experience at The English School of Falconry.
- Spend the rest of the day at one of the largest bird of prey centres in the UK, home to more than 200 species from around the world (morning and afternoon sessions available). Your voucher also entitles you to a cup of tea or coffee and a slice of cake.
- Valid over the half-term, it's the perfect activity for all nature lovers.
- Save an extra £3 per person when you book a voucher for two.
Though situated in the beautiful grounds of the Shuttleworth Estate just an hour north of Central London, The English School of Falconry is a world away from anything the capital has to offer.
Your experience starts with a tour of the centre, where you'll meet literally hundreds of species of birds. Next, you'll be invited to handle the centre's collection of owls or eagles (depending on your selected purchase), including the Barn Owl, European Eagle Owl, American Bald Eagle, Great Grey Owl, Bateleur Eagle, Tawny Owl and more. Finally, experience the silent and graceful flight of your chosen birds glide onto your arm.
These ain't no pigeons in Trafalgar Square, people.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one three-hour Owls or Eagles Experience at the English School of Falconry, valid until November 24, 2013.
- Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- To book, please call 01767 627527 quoting your voucher code; then print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Available to book Mon-Sun for morning or afternoon sessions (May 23 - November 23, 2013), subject to availability.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 14 years.
- No spectators allowed.
- Cameras are welcome.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and sensible foot wear.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or cancelled, exchanged or refunded.