Up to 37% off last chance tickets to English National Ballet’s ‘Le Corsaire’
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to 37% on tickets to English National Ballet's ‘Le Corsaire’ (‘The Pirate’), a swashbuckling period piece following Conrad, a dashing pirate, and his love for Medora, a beautiful harem girl.
- This nineteenth-century ballet features some of the most bravura male dancing in the ballet repertoire.
- Featuring set and costume design from Hollywood film designer Bob Ringwood (‘Batman’, ‘Alien 3’, ‘Star Trek Nemesis’, ‘Ai’ and ‘Troy’).
Produced by veteran ballerina Anna-Marie Holmes, this English National Ballet nineteenth-century revival had critics spellbound when it premiered in Milton Keynes last autumn. Here's what they had to say:
“…a roaring success…ENB’s artists roar through the dances…with no sense of being tourists. They know who they are, and where they are.” ***** Clement Crisp, Financial Times
“The spectacle – as realised by the superb designs of Bob Ringwood – is stunning.” **** Laura Thompson, Daily Telegraph
“...fabulously entertaining and colourful show throughout…if you’ve never been to a ballet, trust me, this is the place to start.” **** Luke Jennings, The Observer
“ENB’s Corsaire delivers both exotic designs and rigorous dancing, then adds a radiant performance by ballerina Alina Cojocaru.” **** Zoe Anderson, The Independent
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to English National Ballet's 'Le Corsaire' at the London Coliseum on selected dates from Jan 17 to 19.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Discount based on largest possible saving. You will be assigned a ticket worth £35 or £40.
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show begins.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together.
- Under-5s will not be admitted.
- Cannot be cancelled, resold, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.