47% off a three course meal designed by Luke Thomas plus a cocktail at Embassy Mayfair
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Head to Embassy Mayfair where that young whipper snapper Luke Thomas is taking over the menu to bring you a Retro Feast full of your childhood favourites.
- Choose three courses from the set menu which includes new interpretations of cheese and pineapple and potato bakes along with classics like fish and chips and coronation chicken salad.
- You'll also receive a cocktail and entry into Voodoo Vault for some live music. Sounds like a good night to us.
If vintage is the new new and old is the new young... wait, let's start again. Super young chef, Luke Thomas - famed for being the youngest chef in Britain - has given Embassy Mayfair a retro twist with a menu full of your childhood favourites and we're giving you the opportunity to try three courses from a set menu along with a cocktail for a super low price.
The TV chef that has worked alongside Heston Blumenthal at The Fat Duck, Thomas Keller at a French Laundry pop-up restaurant, and Gary Rhodes has been given free reign to revitalise the menu with some quirky, fun, laid back dishes that compliment the casual envioronment perfectly.
Prawn Cocktail - Avocado, Iceberg and Marie Rose
Cheese and Pineapple - Crisp Fried Goats Cheese, Pineapple and Toasted Coriander
Coronation Chicken Salad - Caramelised Almonds and Sweet Raisin
Gamon, Egg and Pineapple - Chargrilled Gamon Steak, Pineapple Ring and Fried Egg
Potato Bake - Potato Dumplings, Sun Blush Tomato and Wild Mushroom
Fish and chips - Mushy Peas, Tartar sauce, hand cut chips
Rice Pudding and Jam
Black Forrest Gataux Pot
Choose three courses from the set menu and sup on a cocktail before heading down to Voodoo Vaults - the live music club - and dancing the night away. Sounds like a pretty good evening to us.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one three course meal with cocktail plus club entry for one person at Embassy Mayfair, valid until October 15 2013.
- Advance booking required. To book, please phone 0207 494 5660 and quote your unique voucher code.
- Please print your voucher and present it upon arrival.
- Service charge and additional items will be paid directly to Embassy Mayfair on the day.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Please note a 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Voodoo Vault is open Thursday to Saturday in July and August and then Tuesday to Saturday in September.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please be aware that attendees must be 18 years old to receive their cocktail and entry to the club.