£34 for five courses, live jazz and a sparkling cocktail at Dover Street in Mayfair
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The gin is cold and the piano’s hot at Dover St, and all that jazz.
- Sip a cocktail, fill your tum then jive, jive, jive to live bands.
- Forget Chicago circa 1929 – London jazz is all about this Mayfair restaurant.
- Back by popular demand, this deal now includes Duck a l’orange, Beef carpaccio, Sea bass, Sirloin steak and more. Finish it all off with a sparkling cocktail.
Three elegant bars, a lively dance floor and five courses. What more do you need for a great night out? Dover Street is a wine bar, restaurant and late-night jazz club all rolled into one. So if you're into modern European food, a tipple and soulful music, this place will please.
Dine on a soup starter followed by Stuffed mushrooms with hollandaise and quail egg, Salmon with dill and brandy or a Fillet of beef carpaccio. For mains, there’s Pan fried sea bass, Chicken stroganoff flambéed in cognac, Duck a l’orange, Sirloin steak with fries or Spinach and ricotta tortellini. For dessert, there’s Chocolate mousse or Mascarpone cheesecake. Your meal is finished with petit fours and coffee, but your night is by no means over. The bar is licensed ‘till 3am and bands play late.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for five courses for one from Dover Street's 'Chef's Menu', live jazz and a sparkling cocktail at Dover Street Restaurant.
- Expires August 30, 2013. Redeemable Monday - Friday only.
- Over 18s only.
- Bookings are essential. To book, phone 020 7491 7509 and quote your voucher code.
- A 48hr cancellation policy applies.
- A discretionary service charge will be added to the bill.
- Groups of more than 20 will have a choice of two dishes for each course.
- For information on special assistance including disabled access please contact Dover Street within seven days of purchasing this voucher.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.