50% off tickets to the English National Opera's 'Don Giovanni'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Who knew Mozart did wickedly seductive opera? The English National Opera, that's who. This riveting romp opens October 17.
- Follow the legendary Lothario through his last lusting hours before plunging to the fiery depths of hell.
- See the revival of the 2010 Rufus Norris production for half-price in upper circle seats.
This revival of Rufus Norris's 2010 production stars Iain Paterson in the title role, with Katherine Broderick and Ben Johnson as the defiled Donna Anna and her uptight fiancé Don Ottavio.
Rebecca Evans and Sarah Redgwick share the role of the abandoned Donna Elvira, Darren Jeffery is Leporello, the compulsive cataloguer of Giovanni's sexual conquests, along with Sarah Tynan as Zerlina and Matthew Best as heaven's ghostly avenger, the Commendatore. The conductor is ENO’s multi award-winning Music Director, Edward Gardner.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Don Giovanni' at the London Coliseum on selected dates between October 17 - November 6.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Top price tickets are Upper Circle band 1 and second price tickets are Upper Circle band 2.
- All tickets are 50% off the original price point.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival. Tickets become available an hour before the show starts.
- Show starts at 7pm.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction will be sat together at the theatre.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and at the management's discretion.