£10 for a two-hour Discover Scuba lesson with London Scuba
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Learn the basics of scuba diving at a state-of-the-art PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) facility and heated pool in Lingfield, Surrey.
- Submerge yourself in a two-hour taster session for only £10 (£9 each in groups of two; £8 in groups of four). That's about the same price as 'Waterworld' on DVD!
- Gasping for more? Time Out customers can buy an intensive one or two-day course for only £89 (usually £295) at the venue. That's 70% off!
More details:Go beneath the surface and experience a vibrant world on your next tropical holiday, or see the marine life closer to home (there are PADI centres all over Europe). Either way, we're pretty sure it's exactly like 'The Little Mermaid' down there, complete with incorrigible Jamaican-sounding crabs.
Enjoy a two-hour taster session with up to three friends, and if you discover your inner water baby simply sign up for a more intensive course direct with London Scuba.
Sessions are supervised by qualified instructors, while courses prepare you to complete the four open water dives required to become a certified scuba diver.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a two-hour taster session at London Scuba and also entitles the customer to purchase the one or two-day intensive course direct from London Scuba for £89 (usually £295). Includes all training, use of full equipment and air fills.
- Voucher valid until November 24, 2013. All dates subject to availability.
- Minimum age: 10. Students must be able to swim 200m (no time limit) and float or tread water for 10 minutes.
- You will required to fill out a medical questionnaire and take it with you to your session. If you answer 'yes' to any of the questions, you'll need to sign off your GP to sign the questionnaire before you attend.
- Advance booking required. To book, call 0845 544 1312 quoting your voucher code and preferred date.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Voucher does not include required course materials for the one or two-day course. An extra fee £25 applies for your PADI Open Water Manual and RDP.
- Customers continuing on to the intensive course must read PADI course material and complete a pre-study course before arrival.
- There is a weekend surcharge of £45 for the intensive course.
- Please note: one and two-day courses cover the same material over the same number of hours.