69% off a chocolate macaron or truffle making workshop at David Leslie
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Learn how to make truffles or chocolate filled macarons in a variety of flavours including Tahitian vanilla, rose, praline and even fresh fruit.
- Wipe the drool from your keyboard and the date and class that suits you! With evening and weekend classes, you have no excuse not to book.
- David Leslie was included in British Vogue's 'Whats Hot This Summer' list and we can see why. To paraphrase Ron Burgundy, they're kind of a big deal.
- Like the quiet life without any fuss? Then opt for an afternoon class (available on Thursdays and Fridays at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 5pm) and no bubbly for just £29 - exclusive to Time Out.
Move over cupcakes, it’s time for macarons and truffles to shine and what better way to say 'I made them before they were everywhere' than taking a course from a Le Cordon Bleu trained chocolatier? David Leslie has twenty years' experience and were even listed in British Vogue’s ‘What’s Hot This Summer’ in June 2013. Sound good so far? It gets better.
Under the tutelage of David Leslie's chocolatiers, you will learn to make some classic truffles flavoured with a choice of lemon caramel, white chocolate, Tahitian vanilla, lavender, praline... the list just keeps on going. If truffles are too rich for your blood, then choose the chocaroon workshop (that’s chocolate macarons to those not in the know) in which you will be guided through making a basic macaroon mixture, the baking process, and then making and flavouring a rich, decadent ganache with a selection of flavours from fresh fruits to rose.
So if you want to indulge your sweet tooth and engage your creativity then this is the deal for you. We did it ourselves and, as you can see from the pictures, they turned out pretty damn good.
Need to know:
- Reservations required and class space subject to availability. Call 020 7193 9792 to book.
- Voucher valid at The Penthouse, 1 Leicester Square (opposite M&Ms World).
- Maximum class size is 15 people. Classes last approximately 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Afternoon and evening workshops available on Thursdays and Fridays, late morning and afternoon workshops available on Saturdays.
- Health and safety form required. Not suitable for those with nut allergies. Any allergies and/or special requirements must be outlined upon redemption. Not valid for those with flu or other contagious diseases.
- Customers must be 18 or older for alcohol (a glass of bubbly included on £39 and above options) or classes after 6.30pm at the Penthouse; under 16's must be accompanied by an adult. No children under 8 can attend unless agreed by the merchant in advance.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cancelled, exchanged or refunded
- Workshop content, schedule, instructors, availability may change at the discretion of David Leslie.
- Naked Wines Offer Details: Please visit Davidleslie.com/nakedwines for full terms and conditions. Vouchers expire in Jan 2014 and limited to the first 500 people to claim. Register within 7 days of purchase to be eligable for voucher.
- The £29 voucher includes the afternoon classes including the 5pm. So the 2pm 5pm Macaroon & 1pm and 4pm truffle on Thurs & Fri. They should book the course within a month and its not cancellable.
- Vouchers for the £39, £74 and £140 option to be used by September 28 2013.