50% off tickets to English National Opera's 'Die Fledermaus'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy a night at the opera with a comic tale of revenge, seduction and mistaken identity in ENO's production Johann Strauss's 'Die Fledermaus' at the London Coliseum.
- See ENO favourite Tom Randle alongside ENO Harewood Artist Julia Sporsén and Rhian Lois, with Olivier Award-nominated baritone Andrew Shore in this highly aniticipated production.
- Don't miss a thing at this English sung operetta with half price tickets starting from just £17.
Light-hearted and colourful, yet sophisticated, this new production of Johann Strauss’s classic operetta is re-imagined in an Art Deco-inspired fantasy world influenced by Freud and dream analysis. It tells the tale of man-about-town Eisenstein who is to be jailed, while his wife is being seduced by an old flame, his friend Dr Falke makes plans to exact revenge for a past prank, and everybody wants to go to the party!
Brought to you by the Olivier Award-winning director Christopher Alden with the award-winning korean conductor Eun Sun Kim making her ENO debut, ‘Die Fledermaus’ promises to deliver a night of pure entertainment in the beautiful London Coliseum.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Die Fledermaus' at the London Coliseum from September 30 - October 22 2013.
- Tickets available are: Upper Circle 1 at £31.50 (originally £63), Upper Circle 2 at £24.50 (originally £49) and Upper Circle 3 at £17 (originally £34).
- Please select your preferred performance at check out.
- Please note that the show is sung in English and will have English surtitles but please be aware that the surtitles are not visible from the Upper Circle 3.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.