45% off tickets to 'Dear World' starring Betty Buckley at the Charing Cross Theatre
- Usually £42.50
- Saving 45%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save £19.50 on top-price tickets to ‘Dear World’, playing eight weeks only at the Charing Cross Theatre.
- Tony winner and ‘voice of Broadway’ Betty Buckley joins BAFTA-nominated British singer Paul Nicholas to lead an all-star cast.
- See the Broadway classic that earned Angela Lansbury a Best Actress Tony award in 1969. Choreographed by the world-famous Gillian Lynne (‘Phantom of the Opera’, ‘Cats’).
Four stars unite for the British premiere of Jerry Herman’s Broadway musical Dear World.
For 8 weeks only the Charing Cross Theatre is set to present Dear World with Tony Award winning West end and Broadway star Betty Buckley as Countess Aurelia, alongside British star Paul Nicholas as Sewerman. This all-star cast will be directed and choreographed by the world famous Gillian Lynne and supported by a high-powered award winning creative team.
Dear World premiered on Broadway in 1969 starring Angela Lansbury, who went on to win the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her portrayal of the Countess Aurelia, and Milo O’Shea as the Sewerman.
This musical fable of Good versus Evil is a tale for our times, based on Jean Giraudoux's play The Madwoman of Chaillot, Dear World is set in post-war Paris 1945, with only a madwoman and her odd collection of acquaintances to save the city from corporate greed.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to 'Dear World' at the Charing Cross Theatre, valid on selected dates from Feb 4 to Feb 13, 2013.
- No booking required. Simply select your show at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.