£35 for an exclusive three course set menu and Bellini at Daphne's, South Kensington
Sorry you missed this offer...
- A slice of Italy doesn’t always mean pizza (or leaving London). Sit down for carefully cooked dishes in South Kensington.
- Think cured meats, salmon scaloppini, buffalo ricotta and dolce latte. Then think about your Bellini cocktail. Try to stop salivating.
- Sit in a seriously chic restaurant eating three courses. If the weather’s right, dine alfresco in the conservatory where the roof and front doors open.
Visit Brompton Cross (between Chelsea and South Kensington) anytime until September 17 and dine at an Italian institution. Daphne’s has been serving local fashionistas since the 90s, and now's your chance to get in on the action. Here’s what our critics had to say:
‘Pasta is made freshly each day, and our pappardelle with wild boar ragù had a lovely bouncy texture that complemented the rich meaty sauce. A starter of aubergine parmigiana would easily pass muster in Italy.’
Whether it’s after a bout of King’s Road shopping, trip to the nearby museums (V&A, Science Museum, The Natural Museum) or a show at Royal Albert Hall, Cadogan Hall or Royal Court your tastebuds will be oh-so-satisfied with this exclusive Time Out menu. Dishes include:
Selection of cured meats
Buffalo ricotta and spinach tortellini
Salmon Scaloppini with caponata
Chicken Milanese with rocket and lemon
Dolce latte with honey and lingue
Selection of ice cream
Tart of the day
You'll also receive a Bellini upon arrival.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for three courses from a set menu and a Bellini cocktail for one person at Daphne's, Kensington.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7589 4257 and quote your voucher code.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires September 17 2013.
- Over 18s only.
- Available for redemption Monday - Saturday noon - 11:30pm and Sunday noon - 10:30pm.
- A 12.5% service charge will be added and made payable directly to the restaurant.
- Additional items are available for an additional cost made payable directly to the restaurant.