Save £10 on top-price tickets to 'Damned by Despair' with Bertie Carvel
- Usually £32
- Saving 31%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Olivier Award-winning Bertie Carvel of ‘Matilda’ fame plays an evil gang boss in this fast-paced story, opening on October 2 at The National Theatre.
- 17th century Naples and gang culture collide spectacularly in Damned by Despair, a Spanish classic brought to life in vivid modern language by Frank McGuinness.
- National Theatre Associate Director Bijan Sheibani brings this epic production to the stage following the success of his previous work 'The Kitchen' and 'Our Class'. Save £10 on top-price tickets.
The slightly emo translated title of Spanish dramatist Tirso de Molina's 1635 play belies the fact that it's a fast paced adventure story full of bandits, romance and romps through the Italian landscape. Bijan Sheibani directs Frank McGuinness's new version, the cast of which includes Amanda Lawrence and Bertie Carvel in his first role since 'Matilda'.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Damned by Despair' at The National Theatre on selected dates from October 4 - 19.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.