£20 London cupcake and macaron tour with seven tastings
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Cupcakes, rainbows and all things nice (including macarons) are available on this walking tour. So eat up, sugar!
- Visit seven shops including Hummingbird Bakery, Fortnum & Mason’s, Cupcake Bakehouse and more.
- Demolish some sweets with your mouth then walk around pretending to burn it off. You’ll be 65 one day and not regret it for a second.
Into cupcakes? Who the heck isn’t! Stop at seven sweet-spots and eat some of the little beauties (macarons and cupcakes) then enjoy a euphoric rush as you walk on to the next delicious, sweet hit. Great British tours will take you to some of London's favourite and renowned bakaries including Cupcake Bakehouse run by a former catwalk model, Laduree (the best known macaron maker in the world), Hummingbird Bakery, the Michelin starred Yauatcha, Patisserie Vleria and Fortnum & Mason’s. Yum! It's the perfect treat for anyone with a sweet tooth so what are you waiting for?
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a cupcake tour of London with Great British Tours including eight tastings done on the sidewalk and in establishments.
- Advance booking required. To book, visit http://www.greatbritishtours.com/gbt/time-out-s-cupcake-macaron-tour-of-london.html and enter your preferred date and voucher code.
- Meeting point in front of Marks & Spencer at the address listed under 'location'.
- Tour takes place in rain and shine.
- Expires June 27 2014.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.