£7.50 tickets to The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven during October and November
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See the best comedians from the international circuit in a welcoming, intimate environment. At the Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven - now celebrating 11 years - an impressive 40 percent of every audience are loyal regulars.
- You'll see screamingly funny sets from at least four different comedians each week including stars of radio and TV.
- Get 15% off food at L'Ulivo Restaurant in Villiers Street and free entry to Opal nightclub (regular admission £10), next to Embankment tube. To receive these discounts just get a comedy stamp from the box office after 6pm.
Elbowed on the tube? Crushed in the after-work stampede? And now openly mocked by your bank balance? Seek shelter at the Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven where kindly staff will take your hand, lead you to a seat, and allow you to point and laugh at somebody else for a change.
The Covent Garden Comedy Club is a staple on the UK circuit. In its eleven years, the club has twice moved to bigger venues to cope with demand. It's all due to a reputation for friendly shows and world-class comedians plucked from the international circuit, radio waves and TV screen. With a policy of not booking the same comedians more than a few times a year, every show is different.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Covent Garden Comedy Club (Under the Arches at Heaven) on selected Fridays between October 5 and November 29 2013.
- Please note, the date selected at the point of purchase is final and can't be changed.
- Box office from 6pm. Doors from 7pm. Show from 8pm-10.15pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office.
- All bookings are for pre-allocated reserved seats. If you are booking separately but wish to sit with friends, email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you are seated together.
- Please note that all comedian appearances are subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.