55% off Champagne afternoon tea for two at The Courthouse Hotel
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Set in the heart of London’s bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse Hotel by Hilton offers a secluded setting to enjoy a Champagne Afternoon Tea.
- Enjoy a chilled glass of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne accompanied by delicate finger sandwiches, warm homemade scones with clotted cream and preserves and a selection of cakes and pastries.
- Finish with a cup of fine tea from a variety of classic herbal infusions while you take in the surroundings of this luxuriously renovated ex-Magistrates Court that once played host to famous faces including Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.
Just a stone’s throw away from the famous Liberty’s department store and the shopping paradise of Bond Street, Regent Street and Carnaby Street, the Courthouse Hotel is situated in an old, Grade II Listed, Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features but with a modern twist.
Visitors looking for a taste of luxury can enjoy a comprehensive afternoon tea for two, beginning with a glass of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne. Freshly made finger sandwiches will then be served along with a range of teas and herbal infusions. Taste buds will continue to be tingled with sweeter treats, such as homemade scones with clotted cream and preserves, financiers and a selection of pastries.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at the Courthouse Hotel.
- Voucher may be redeemed every day from 1pm – 4:30pm until November 20, 2013. Some exclusions apply, enquire upon booking.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We’ll send you an email confirming your purchase and your unique voucher will then be sent to you by post. Once you’ve received your voucher, book directly with Courthouse Hotel.
- It is recommended you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure your chosen date is available.
- Deal available to UK residents only.