£6 for a City of Conspiracy tour of the occult, freemasons, lizards and crime
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Conspiracy theories: are they real? We just don't know.
- On this tour, the author of hip-hop, crime and lizard thriller ‘City of Conspiracy’ guides you through mysteries of the occult.
- See the Freemason’s world HQ, infamous occultist, ceremonial magician and mountanier Aleister Crowley’s home and locations featured in the interactive novel.
More details:Why is this tour so cheap? If we told you we'd have to kill you. Joking! We’d never do that, you're great! Hear the history of occult London, delivered by the author of ‘City of Conspiracy’. There’s even the option to take part in a text-message game using the secrets you learn on the tour. It’s the perfect marriage of technology and crime – are you sleuth-y enough?
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a 'City of Conspiracy' tour for one, two or four people.
- Please select your preferred option at checkout.
- Prices are £6 for one (usually £12), £10 for two (usually £24) or £19 for four (usually £36).
- Booking essential. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your voucher code and preferred date and time.
- Tours start Thursday at 8pm, Friday at 8pm and 10pm, Saturday at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 9pm and Sunday at 1pm, 3pm and 6pm.
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure point will be provided on booking.
- Expires January 8, 2014.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Covent Garden Station
Long Acre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent GardenVisit the site