Three courses or 10 spiced balls with a cocktail at Cinnamon Soho (as featured in Time Out’s 100 Best Dishes in London 2012)
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy some of Time Out’s favourite Indian cuisine at Cinnamon Soho, praised by our critics for its ‘fresh’, ‘delicious’ and ‘highly innovative’ menu. With today’s exclusive offer, you’ll get three courses for only £18.
- Rather a snack? How about a cocktail and ten award-winning spiced balls – rated one of Time Out’s 100 Best Dishes in London 2012 – for only £10.
- On second thought, for only £28, you might as well go for both. Our reviews don’t lie…
From Time Out’s ‘100 Best Dishes in London 2012’ feature: ‘Of all the balls we’ve bitten this year, these are the best. Created by executive chef Vivek Singh at his latest Indian restaurant, they show off his trademark style: fusing Indian spices with European presentation. Five tiny balls are lined up on an elegant slate, each one perched on a smear of fragrant home-made chutney. Of the collection, the delicate crab cake, potato bondas (a kind of Indian potato croquette), and tiny spiced scotch quail’s eggs are the winners.’
The restaurant itself, meanwhile, garnered equally lofty praise: ‘Singh’s menu is highly innovative, as you’d expect from the chef behind the celebrated Cinnamon Club. A classic north Indian curry of karela chana – bitter gourd with chana dahl lentils – is topped with stuffed dudhi (an Indian marrow). This long gourd was scooped out and carefully repacked with lightly pickled, beetroot-coloured vegetable batons; ingenious. A puff pastry pie lid topped a seafood mixture based on Keralite fish moilee curry; it tasted of white onion, curry leaves and coconut milk.’
Click here for a sample dinner menu.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for a three-course meal, 10 spiced balls and cocktail, or both at Cinnamon Soho, valid at selected times until May 2, 2013.
- Three-course meal valid before 7pm or after 9.30pm from Monday to Saturday.
- 10 spiced balls and a cocktail valid 5pm-6pm or anytime after 10pm from Monday to Saturday; 12pm to 3pm Sunday.
- Advance booking required. To book, call 020 3642 8391 quoting your unique voucher and security codes. Next, simply print your voucher and present it at Cinnamon Soho on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.