£20 for three courses and a cocktail at Cigalon, rated four stars by Time Out
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Our critics said ‘the food is really very good,’ and they’re a hard bunch to please, but we’re assuming you’ve got discerning taste too.
- The décor is well impressive – it’s like being transferred to Provence, South East France.
- Choose three modern French courses from a set menu and down a tasty cocktail for a mere £20. Did someone say date night?
From our four star review: ‘…the food is really very good. Curved booths with lavender-inspired upholstery surround clusters of businessmen, light fittings twirl in the arching roof space, and hive-patterned lattice decorates the wall. You get the sense that every detail has been considered...
‘Service was friendly and professional, as each course emerged from the open kitchen at the back of the restaurant.
‘Black olive tapenade was topped with seasonal wild garlic, served with delicate, fresh bread. Chilled mint and lettuce soup was a real taste of summer, and crisp-skinned sea bream was impressive on top of fresh borlotti beans. Lavender appeared again in a delicious blackberry sorbet, served with a smooth, melting chocolate fondant.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for three courses off a set menu and a cocktail for one at Cigalon.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7242 8373 or email email@example.com and quote your voucher code.
- Opening hours: Mon - Fri lunch: noon - 2:15pm dinner: 5:45pm - 10pm.
- Expires September 12, 2013.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The set menu is subject to availability and changes.
- Service charge not included.
- Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance.