£6 tickets to 'Children of Fate' at the Bussey Building, Peckham
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Siân Reese-Williams (Genesis Walker in 'Emmerdale') stars in cutting edge political theatre at Peckham’s painfully hip Bussey Building.
- Don’t miss the new show by the company that's been given five stars by ‘British Theatre Guide’, ‘Broadwaybaby.com’ and ‘The Public Reviews’ and been a critic's choice of 'The Times', 'The Sunday Telegraph', 'The Scotsman' and 'The Independent on Sunday.'
- This venue has already hosted the Royal Court Theatre in the critically acclaimed ‘Peckham: The Soap Opera’ and ‘The Westbridge’. For £6 you’ll see the next in its impressive programme.
More details:Multi award winning Chilean playwright Juan Radrigan’s ‘Children of Fate’ has its UK debut this month in Peckham. Exposing the devastating effects of Thatcherite ideology on the forgotten lives of millions of dispossessed Chileans with tenderness, humour and infinite love, this production is not to be missed.
The play speaks not only for oppressed Chile but communities worldwide who are struggling against the odds to survive.
What the critics are saying:
'Eloquently translated; impossible to forget.' - Michael Billington (The Guardian)
'Shaw's brief yet wonderful production savours every last word.' – Benedict Nightingale (The Times)
'A totally engaged and committed performance that's warm, real and bewitching.' – Lyndsey Winship (Time Out)
'This is political theatre of the first order.' – Phillip Fisher (British Theatre Guide)
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Children of Fate' on performances from Oct 29 - Nov 10.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.