Two-for-one tour of Stamford Bridge, Chelsea
- Usually £32
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get the behind the scenes on sacred ground (for Blues fans, anyway) with this two-for-one tour of Stamford Bridge.
- Get insider knowledge from Chelsea F.C.’s enthusiastic, authoritative guides.
- Each one-hour tour includes the Chelsea FC dressing room, visitors’ dressing room and players’ tunnel. Best of all, you’ll also go pitch-side and get access to the Chelsea F.C. Museum.
This unmissable tour of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea F.C., offers you a fascinating behind-the-scenes journey through one of the world’s most storied football stadiums. Enthusiastic tour guides provide insight into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. Imagine meeting the media as you sit behind the desk in the press room. Soak up the atmosphere in the spectacular home team dressing room before walking down the tunnel to the pitch-side with the (imaginary) roar of a capacity crowd ringing in your ears.
After your tour, you’ll be invited to experience the Chelsea Museum. Embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, emotions, sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football. Explore the club's evolution from its humble beginnings in 1905 to reaching all corners of the globe today. Whether you're a Chelsea fan or not, the museum has something for everyone, with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for a tour of Stamford Bridge for two people, valid until March 31, 2013.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase, then send your unique voucher by post within 15 working days. Once you've received your voucher, follow the enclosed instructions to book your tour.
- Tours are available seven days a week, with start times every 30 min from 10am to 3pm. Please note that match days and days before a Champions League game are not included.
- Tours last approximately one hour. Time spent in the museum is at your leisure, and can be enjoyed before or after the tour.
- It is recommended you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Minimum age for voucher: 5. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 5s are welcomed free of charge with the voucher holder.
- Disabled visitors can be catered for. Please notify us at the time of booking to make arrangements.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. Once a date is booked for the experience it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Bookings are not made direct with Chelsea. Please wait for your postal voucher and call the printed number to book your space.