£29 cinema date night for two with Champagne cocktails
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Spend Saturday night sipping Champagne and watching a classic at the Courthouse hotel. It'll be more romantic than a swan carrying a rose in its beak.
- Been a while since you treated that special someone? Take them to a screening of 'Casablanca', 'Rebel Without a Cause', 'The Green Mile' or any of the classics screening for the next six months. Better still, make them take you!
- Get in the mood for lovin’ with a Champagne cocktail in the Hotel bar, formerly the prison cells were Oscar Wilde awaited trial. Afterwards, sit in the private 94-seat cinema and enjoy your date.
Sticky carpets, stale popcorn and snogging teenagers. If that summed up your last trip to the cinema prepare to have your frown turned upside down. Just off Oxford Street, the Courthouse Hotel is a five star luxury palace with a private 94-seat cinema. Start the evening with a Champagne cocktail and feel fancy. Next up, visit the plush cinema. Instead of Mark Wahlberg looking confused in 3D, you'll see a favourite that’s stood the test of time (for a list of upcoming screenings click here).
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for two Champagne cocktails and entry for two to the Courthouse Hotel's cinema on Saturday night, valid for six months from the date of issue.
- This voucher arrives by post. We will send you a confirmation email then your voucher will be posted. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Over 18s only.
- Films start at 8pm.
- Advance booking required. Your postal voucher contains all booking information.