£32.25 cinema date night for two with Champagne cocktails
Sorry you missed this offer...
- With the London Film Festival sweeping into the capital in a matter of weeks it's the perfect time to grab a chum and treat them to a Saturday night sipping Champagne and watching a classic film in the beautiful, 5 star Courthouse Hotel.
- Offering a different cult classic every Saturday night - including 'Psycho', 'Taxi Driver' and 'Casablanca' - there's bound to be a film that suits you over the next six months.
- Get a cinema experience like no other with a Champagne cocktail in the Hotel bar, formerly the prison cells were Oscar Wilde awaited trial, before getting comfortable in the private 94-seat cinema and enjoy your date.
Sticky carpets, stale popcorn and snogging teenagers. If that summed up your last trip to the cinema prepare to have your frown turned upside down. Just off Oxford Street, the Courthouse Hotel is a five star luxury palace with a private 94-seat cinema. Start the evening with a Champagne cocktail and get ready for the fanciest night at the pictures ever. Next up, visit the plush cinema. Instead of Mark Wahlberg looking confused in 3D, you'll see a favourite that’s stood the test of time (for a list of upcoming screenings click here).
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for two Champagne cocktails and entry for two to the Courthouse Hotel's cinema on Saturday night, valid for six months from the date of issue.
- This voucher arrives by post. We will send you a confirmation email then your voucher will be posted. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Please note that this voucher can only be sent to UK-mainland address.
- Over 18s only.
- Films start at 8pm.
- Advance booking required. Your postal voucher contains all booking information.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.