£14 for a two hour group fencing taster lesson in central London
Sorry you missed this offer...
- All for one and one (offer) for all – get 'en guard' in central London and taste the sweet flavour of fencing.
- Challenge your friend to a duel when you buy for two (£28). You can call yourselves The Two Musketeers.
- Attack! Counter-attack! Say ‘touché’ legitimately for the first time in your life for only £14.
More details:'En guard!' We’ve got an offer coming at you! Attack left, defend right, parry, engage, disengage – do what you can, you can’t resist it. Right by Pimlico, this two hour group taster session will have you masked and armed for an exhilarating sword fight (it's all very safe of course). Afterwards, the group goes to the pub to apologise to each other/gloat. Go poke someone with a bendy stick then sink a pint.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a two hour fencing group taster lesson for one (£14) or two (£28) people.
- Advanced booking is essential. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and session time and voucher code.
- Sessions are available on selected Monday and Wednesday evenings and/or selected Saturday afternoons. Fixed session dates and times apply.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with pre-existing back and knee injuries.
- Class space is subject to availability.
- A 24hr cancellation policy applies (voucher subject to forfeiture).
- It is recommended you book straight away to avoid disappointment.
- Expires February 4, 2014.
Central London Fencing Club
Ground Floor Gym, 98 Regency St, SW1P 4GH
PimlicoVisit the site