£30 for five beginners' Lindy Hop classes with Burlesque Baby
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Always left on the edge of the dance floor wishing you could throw some shapes and elicit admiration from all? Well now you can by learning how to swing dance in just a hop, skip and a jump with five Lindy Hop lessons with Burlesque Baby.
- Lessons take place smack bang in the middle of Covent Garden and each instructed class lasts an hour with an extra half an hour after for practise giving you loads of time to perfect that toe tap.
- And you'll be paying just £30 for all five lessons! That's just £6 a class. Can't argue with that.
Are you always the one watching the coats and bags while your friends bust a move on the dance floor? Or are you more of a stay at home, watching ‘Strictly’ wishing you could skip, hop, jump and turn along with them type? Either way it’s time that you, baby, got out of that corner (no one should have put you there in the first place) and embrace swing dancing.
Learn the jazziest swing dance of the 1920s, the Lindy Hop, with five beginners’ lessons with dance experts Burlesque Baby in the heart of Covent Garden. Designed to have you up and dancing in no time without sacrificing fun, you won’t just learn how to twist and shout but you’ll also learn the lingo too. Never danced a step in your life? No worries! This class is for everyone. So whether you and your partner want to go on a joint adventure or you’re flying solo, everyone is welcome at this joint.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for five beginners' Lindy Hop lessons with Burlesque Baby valid until January 11 2014.
- Before booking your classes, first email firstname.lastname@example.org with your digital voucher.
- Then please visit http://www.burlesquebaby.com/#/swing-dance-class/4579756230 to book your lessons. Please note that all classes are subject to availability.
- You will be given a card to mark off your visits at your first lesson but all classes must still be booked prior to arrival.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Classes start at 8pm and are an hour long with 30 minutes to practise after teaching is over.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.