50 percent off top-price tickets to 'Bully Boy' at the St. James Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save 50 percent on tickets to 'Bully Boy' by Sandi Toksvig, praised by Time Out as an ‘accomplished inaugural show’.
- Be among the first to visit the stunning new St. James Theatre and see its opening show.
- Starring BAFTA and Golden Globe winner Anthony Andrews, who recently played Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin in ‘The King’s Speech’.
From Time Out’s review: ‘In Sandi Toksvig's 'Bully Boy', Major Oscar Hadley is brought in to interrogate Private Eddie Clark over the fatal throwing of an Arab boy down a well. But after an explosion makes the two men emotionally interdependent, the situation becomes tragically clouded as we see both are suffering from combat stress…
‘(Director) Patrick Sandford's production is as assured as it is expensive. Anthony Andrews is plummy perfection as Hadley whilst Joshua Miles's Burnley-born Clark is a skeleton of explosive energy. The backdrop is stylised, but John Leonard's realistic sound design shocks us out of any complacency.’
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Bully Boy' at the St. James Theatre on selected dates between Sept 28 and Oct 24, 2012.
- Please select your preferred date at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded, cancelled, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.