£12.50 tickets to the Budapest Festival Orchestra at Southbank Centre on Monday April 22
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Ivan Fisher is not flipping you the bird in the first picture, he’s conducting the Budapest Festival Orchestra’s most renowned performance piece – Bartók's colourful Concerto for Orchestra.
- Catch them at Royal Festival Hall for £12.50 and experience Eastern European folk melodies, eerie ‘night music’ and full-orchestra tutti.
- Act quickly – tickets work on a first come, best dressed basis. The original value of your ticket will be £45, £37, £29 or £22.50.
Get your cultural fix on a Monday night and see the Budapest Festival Orchestra at arguably the best hall for classical music in Britain. The orchestra performs Bartók's Concerto for Orchestra – one of the composer’s last works and one of his most accessible. Over five movements, listeners are treated to Bartók's love of Eastern European folk melodies, eerie ‘night music’ – complete with dazzling harps and chiming celestas.
Part of Shell Classic International.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to the Budapest Festival Orchestra at Southbank Centre on Monday April 22 at 7:30pm.
- Tickets work on a first come, best served basis. The original value of your ticket will be £45, £37, £29 or £22.50.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for a ticket.
- Your ticket will be available for collection an hour before the show starts.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.