50% off tickets for the British Music Experience at The O2
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy half-price tickets to music memorabilia heaven, along with access to the exclusive 20 Years of War Child exhibition.
- Interactivity rocks. Boogie in The Core to 65 years of routines past, then belt out a few classic tunes in the Gibson Interactive Studio.
- The Finale will give you the gig of your dreams: The Stones, Bowie, The Clash, and Oasis are just a few to travel back to. Spine-tingling-tastic!
Sixty-five years of music memorabilia housed under the world famous roof of The O2 is an incredible feat. Era-defining bits and pieces include Noel’s Union Jack guitar, Ozzy’s stage cape, a classic Freddie suit, and David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust costumes. Dip back into the influence of music on history in the Edge Zones, or, for some Easter holiday jamming, take your kids into the Jam Studio. With 50% off tickets this offer makes finding your inner rock star even easier.
The 20 Years of War Child exhibition uncovers the immense amount of work an international array of artists and musicians have done to support children of war-torn countries, proving that music makes a difference.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for tickets to the British Music Experience at The O2, including access to the 20 Years of War Child exhibition.
- Valid until April 30, 2013.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Opening times are Monday to Sunday, 11am to 7.30pm (last entry at 6.30pm).
- No booking required. Simply choose the appropriate number of child and adult tickets at checkout, then print your vouchers and present them at the box office on arrival.