£15 tickets to Boy Blue Entertainment's 'The Five & the Prophecy of Prana' at the Barbican
Sorry you missed this offer...
- When manga meets Olivier Award winners to create a live-action dance show, you know you're going to get a dynamic assault on the senses that will leave you pinned to your seats in awe.
- From the creative team behind 'Pied Piper' led by Kenrick 'H2O' Shady, Japanese artist Akio Tanaka and composer 'Mikey J' comes an explosive narrative with more artistic disciplines than you can shake a fighting stick at.
- Save a whopping 42% on tickets to the brilliant Boy Blue Entertainment's new show at the Barbican Centre and get ready to witness something you've never seen before.
If the only thing that can tear you away from that dog eared copy of manga classic 'Naruto' or the latest copy of 'Bleach' is practising breakdancing moves, then this is your dream come true. If you're just really into beautiful and interesting shows, this'll be right up your street too.
Boy Blue Entertainment have teamed up with Japanese manga artist Akio Tanaka to bring you 'The Five & the Prophecy of Prana'. The show tells the tale of five troublemakers that are sent to a rehabilitation camp for young offenders and their battle of good against evil. It uses hip hop dance, martial arts and a comic book style fusing a punchy story with beautiful movement the way Boy Blue Entertainment do best.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to see Boy Blue Entertainment's 'The Five & the Prophecy of Prana' at the Barbican Centre from October 22 - October 25 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please note that performances start at 7:45pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.