58% off an indoor skydiving experience for two
- Usually £93.98
- Saving 58%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy the thrill of skydiving without callously taunting the miracle of life – and get a free DVD while you’re at it.
- Bodyflight is the world’s largest, and therefore best, indoor skydiving wind tunnel. Go big or go home, we say (without advocating actual skydiving – see above).
- In a suitably Bond-worthy development, Bodyflight turns out to have been a former MOD testing facility. Guess that explains why Daniel Craig trained there for 'Quantam of Solace' (see image).
- Valid until July 14, 2013, indoor skydiving is the perfect gift for all sorts of occasions.
Enjoy all the fun of skydiving without leaping out of a plane like some kind of mad person. At Bodyflight, the UK’s first and world’s largest skydiving wind tunnel, you’ll be suspended in mid-air by a giant propeller blasting air at up to 200mph – and you’ll never be more than a few feet from the ground.
This incredible facility is the first choice of skydiving teams from all over the world, so you can rest assured you’ll be in the very best hands of top professionals. And to sweeten the deal that extra bit further, you’ll receive a free DVD with footage of your flight and other extras to help you relive your awesome experience.
Originally built by the MOD in 1950 to test the aerodynamics of aircraft parts and ejector seats, Bodyflight was demilitarised in the late-’90s. After a great deal of investment and hard work, the tunnel was bought back to life in its current incarnation.
Your day will include a training class and two ‘flights’ together, each lasting approximately 1 minute and 15 seconds.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one skydiving experience for two at Bodyflight in Bedfordshire on selected days between Wed and Sun until July 14, 2013.
- Experience includes training class, 2 'flights' together, each lasting approximately 1 minute and 15 seconds, and a DVD of you flights.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Experience lasts approximately 2 hours. Please arrive an hour before your flight time.
- Equipment will be provided. Please wear comfortable casual clothing (without collars) and flat-soled trainers, which must be laced up.
- Advance booking required. Please book at least 8 weeks in advance; 3-4 months for weekends. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Minimum age: 4 (under 18s must be accompanied by a legal guardian). Maximum weight: 20 stone.
- Participants will be able to fly together subject to weight allowance and similar ability.
- All participants are asked to sign a disclaimer. You will not be permitted to participate if you are pregnant, have ever suffered a dislocated shoulder, serious back or disk problems or have any freshly stitched wounds.
- Nor will people with osteoporosis, bone illness or heart problems or those wearing a hard cast or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs.
- Spectators will be permitted in a free viewing gallery, though small children may be better kept in the lounge area as the viewing gallery is noisy.