50% off entry to Messenger – The Bob Marley Exhibition at the British Music Experience
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Following a successful run at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles, Messenger – The Bob Marley Exhibition comes to the British Music Experience at The O2.
- Save 50% on entry to this fascinating exhibition, a central focal point of The O2’s Jamaica 50th celebrations. Your ticket is also valid for entry to the British Music Experience’s permanent collection.
- See more than 40 diverse artefacts including Marley's Les Paul guitar, ticket stubs, concert posters, tour books, memorabilia and more.
Visitors from the UK and around Europe will witness Bob Marley as a private, spiritual man, as a powerful performer who used his lyrics to give a voice to the disenfranchised and as a legend who has inspired legions of fans in the years since his death.
Bringing together more than 40 diverse artefacts, rare photographs and more, the exhibition features items from the private collection of the Marley family. Additionally, Messenger will include footage created by The Grammy Museum which conducted interviews with several artists and musicians who have been influenced by Marley and the role that he played not only as the catalyst to the reggae evolution, but also his influence on music and culture. Interview footage will be featured in the exhibit and includes conversations with Blondie, Carlos Santana, Nas and more.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one entry to Messenger – The Bob Marley Exhibition at the British Museum Experience (The O2).
- Also valid for entry to the British Music Experience’s permanent collection.
- British Music Experience open daily from 11am to 7.30pm (last entry 6.30pm).
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No booking required. Please present your voucher upon arrival.
- Exhibition runs Mon - Sun 11am - 7:30pm (last entry at 6:30pm) until October 22 2012.