£15 for two courses and a Bellini at Blueprint Café
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Overlook the Thames at the Design Museum’s restaurant, equipped with mini table binoculars.
- Our critics said this place has ‘fantastic river views, handsome design and great service.’ For £15, you’ll get two modern European courses and a Bellini.
- Dishes include Hand dived scallops with wild garlic puree, Pan fried salmon with creamed sorrel and samphire, Pork chop with barley, aubergine puree and preserved dates and more.
It’s easy to lose sight of the City when you’re underground every day. Re-discover the skyline that made you love London while eating fresh, seasonal dishes. Every table at Blueprint Café is equipped with mini blue binoculars, perfect for spying on boats and buildings. Choose two courses from the market menu and receive a complimentary Bellini.
Dishes include Scallops, Pan fried salmon with creamed sorrel and samphire, Huntsham farm pork chop with barely, aubergine puree and preserved dates, Sticky toffee pudding with Muscovado sauce and vanilla ice cream, New season rhubarb with chocolate ganache and more.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for two courses from the set market menu and a Bellini for one at Blueprint Café.
- Advance booking required. To book, phone 020 7378 7031 or email email@example.com and quote 'Time Out' and your voucher code.
- Set menu is subject to change.
- May be redeemed for lunch Monday - Saturday noon - 3pm, Sunday noon - 4pm or dinner Monday - Saturday 6pm - 11pm.
- Available for up to 8 guests.
- Expires August 31, 2013.
- Additional items and a discretionary 12.5% service charge to be paid directly to the restaurant.