£15 to see 'Blind Date' at Charing Cross Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- A ‘Blind Date’ with rave reviews from across the pond is worth turning up for.
- ‘Toronto Star’ says creator and star Rebecca Northan transforms the work to ‘a flight of theatrical fancy that is absolutely magical’.
- ‘Northan guides her companion through various compromising situations with a deft balance of flattery and sly, teasing wit,’ says Time Out New York.
- This offer is a Time Out exclusive. You won't find this price elsewhere.
Direct from critically acclaimed seasons in New York and Toronto, the award-winning ‘Blind Date’ makes its West End debut in London’s Charing Cross Theatre for a limited seven week season from May 28.
Fall in love with Mimi and her date for the evening, as they explore the ups and downs of a different blind date every performance in this ‘fearless and very funny’ ('New York Times') production, described by the Toronto star as ‘a night of theatrical fancy that is absolutely magical!’
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Blind Date' at Charing Cross Theatre on selected dates from June 6 - July 13, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- All seats are general allocation and will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Preview tickets to ‘Blind Date’ are also £15 between May 28 - June 5, 2013. Bookable through Time Out tickets.